Academic records

Digital academic documents now available

Massey has joined the My eQuals online platform. You can now order certified digital copies of your academic documents. For details see My eQuals FAQs

At Massey official academic documents come in the form of Academic Records, Completion Letters and Graduation Certificates. Some universities refer to Academic Records as Academic Transcripts.