COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is at Orange. More information.
- Admission and enrolment
- Academic records
- Entry requirements
- Fees and funding
- Scholarships and awards
What will show on my Completion Letter?
A Completion Letter is for a single completed qualification. A Completion Letter shows:
- the qualification you are eligible to graduate with or have graduated with, including any specialisations
- your study start and end dates
- the campus you studied at
- your eligibility to graduate date
- if relevant, the date the qualification was awarded
- a statement that the qualification was taught in English (with the exception of Te Aho Tātairangi, Te Aho Paerewa and Postgraduate Diploma in Te Reo Māori).
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Wednesday 17 October 2018