What will show on my Academic Record?

Academic Records display all the courses you have been enrolled in, the grades you have received and, where applicable, your eligibility to graduate with Massey University qualifications or your conferred Massey University qualifications. Academic Records are issued without alteration or erasure and so will include all pass and fail grades, any courses you may have withdrawn from without academic penalty (WD grades) and any courses not completed (DNC grades). For more information about withdrawal conditions refer to changing study.

Academic Records also show credits for prior learning, awards/scholarships and any exclusions a student may have received. Historical records from other universities will not show on the Academic Record.

If you are waiting for an application for credit to be processed or you have applied for a reconsideration of grade or a scholarship that will affect your record, please do not apply for an Academic Record until your application has been resolved. This will prevent the unnecessary expense of a second application for an updated transcript.

Completed your studies?

Congratulations on completing your study. For information about graduation see the Graduation web pages.

Interested in further study?

Please see our available programmes.