BackWhat happens after you apply
- Admission and enrolment home
- Application checklist
- Entry requirements
- Application due dates
- What happens after you apply
- Terms and conditions
- Special requests (special permissions and course wait lists)
- Recognition of prior learning
- Changing or withdrawing from study
- Verified documents
- Contact us
What happens after international students apply
Applying for admission
Applying for courses
Once you have been accepted into the University and the enrolment year is open you will be invited to apply for enrolment in courses by logging into your student homepage and clicking the Qualifications and courses tab. Academic advice is available for anyone who seeks assistance in choosing their courses.
If your application for enrolment in your courses is approved you will receive an enrolment Offer of Enrolment notification which you will need to accept.
Orientation celebrates your start at university and welcomes new and returning students to Massey University. New onshore international students will need to provide evidence of identity and student visa during orientation to finalise their enrolment if they haven't done so already.
Confirmation of enrolment
Once your enrolment is finalised you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment notification.
The Confirmation of Enrolment will contain the following information:
- Confirmation of your programme and majors, minors or endorsements.
- Confirmation of your approved courses.
- Any courses that could not be approved or that you withdrew from (the reason is shown).
- Dates you may withdraw from courses without financial and academic penalties.
- Fee information.
If you want to make changes to your programme and course choices you may do so via your student homepage. Please see changing and withdrawing from study for information and conditions of withdrawal. We recommend that you allow plenty of time for processing of any changes to avoid delays in providing you with study material, etc.
Once you have been enrolled you will also receive a notification with your Massey University email address.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Friday 02 February 2018