- Admission and enrolment home
- Application checklist
- Entry requirements
- Application due dates
- What happens after you apply
- Terms and conditions
- Special requests (special permissions and course wait lists)
- Recognition of prior learning
- Changing or withdrawing from study
- Verified documents
- Contact us
2022 application for credit towards a Massey University qualification due dates
Credit is offered to students to avoid repeating work already completed. Credit is not awarded automatically, you must apply if you think you are eligible. It is advisable to submit your credit application at the same time as you apply. The deadline dates for submission of credit applications are as follows and will be strictly managed. If you cannot supply all the required documents, please apply by the deadline, they can be submitted later.
|For courses in:||New students||Returning students|
|Semester One/Double Semester||31 October 2021 (International)*
4 February 2022 (Domestic)
|4 February 2022|
|Semester Two||1 May 2022 (International)*
24 June 2022 (Domestic)
|24 June 2022|
|Summer School||4 November 2022 (International)*
4 November 2022 (Domestic)
|4 November 2022|
* Late applications from international students will be considered based on capacity in the selected qualification.
How to apply
Once you have been accepted into the University to apply for credit in the student portal.
- Log into the student portal.
- Click the Qualifications and courses tab.
- Click the Apply for credit link in the Previous tertiary study/Apply for credit section.
- Completing the following pages.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Monday 12 July 2021