COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Red. More information.
- Entry requirements
- NZ citizens and NZ residence class visa holders
- Australian students
- International students
- Intending students under 16 years old
- Accelerate school + Massey study
- Students returning from overseas exchange
- Home schooled students
- Required supporting documents
Australian students entry requirements
The Australian entrance-level qualifications required for admission to Massey University include:
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) score 74 or greater.
- Overall Position (OP) score 12 or lower.
- Tertiary Education Rank (TER) 74 or greater.
- Universities Admission Index (UAI) 74 or greater.
Some qualifications have higher admission requirements please refer to Programmes and courses web pages for details.
Australian students can apply online. For information regarding Australians living in New Zealand wishing to study please refer to the Definition of a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
Don’t meet these requirements?
If you do not meet the above admission methods, you could apply for one of our Foundation Pathway programmes. These will help you develop the academic and study skills necessary for admission to Massey University.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Thursday 21 December 2017