Fees and funding
BackTuition fees for domestic and international students
- Fees and funding
- Fees and payment guide
- Tuition fees for domestic and international students
- Non-tuition fees
- Fee payments for domestic and international students
- Financial and budgeting help
- Fee refunds and credit for withdrawals
- StudyLink student loans and allowances
- Fees Free scheme
Tuition fees for domestic and international students
You pay tuition fees for each course you do for your qualification. The fees can also include costs for add-ons, such as field trips. Domestic and international students usually pay different fees.
The information on these pages is for estimation purposes only. Actual fees payable will be finalised on confirmation of enrolment. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shown on this page are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include Goods and Services Tax. You should also read the University's Disclaimer Notice before relying on any information on these pages.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Thursday 30 September 2021