COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Orange. More information.
BackResearch, partnerships and Living Labs
- Initiatives at Massey University
- Agrifood business
- Sustainability at Massey University
- Climate change
- Research, partnerships and Living Labs
- Sustainability Framework
- Programmes and student profiles
- News, events and memberships
- Contact us
Sustainability and Responsibility Research Group
Creating sustainable and responsible business though innovate action-research and consulting
What we do - research and consultancy
The Sustainability and Responsibility Research Group was created to serve as a hub where first class academic research is conducted and practical implications are disseminated. In particular, we are here to help the business sector understand the importance of CSR and sustainability initiatives and strategies, and how these can be employed to enhance their reputation, profitability, and competitiveness.
We are a group of multidisciplinary Massey Business School scholars with leading and emerging researchers in responsible capitalism, sustainability disciplines, corporate responsibility, ethical behaviour and other social issues in management. We work closely with academics, business, and policymakers including a team of global collaborators in academia and business as well as supervising postgraduate researchers.
To develop a nationally and internationally recognised centre of excellence in corporate social responsibility and sustainability research by promoting inter-disciplinary exchange and cooperation.
- To facilitate the training of postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, and visiting graduate students;
- To stimulate interactions and promote collaborations between researchers, practitioners and policy makers;
- To provide an environment for collaborative research with other universities, central government agencies, local governments, international organisations and research institutes.
Associate Professor Gabriel Eweje
Associate Professor Margaret Brunton
Associate Professor David Pauleen
Dr Ralph Bathurst
Dr David Tappin
Dr Nitha Palakshappa
Dr Lili Zhao
Dr Jeff Kennedy
Doctoral Students who work on Sustainability & CSR related areas
Page authorised by Director, Sustainability
Last updated on Monday 17 February 2020