BackHow to apply
- International at Massey University
- Study with Massey
- What can I study?
- Where can I study?
- Education agents
- Study abroad and student exchange
- International relations
- International Partners
- Frequently asked questions
- Contact us
- Support for international students
- Under 18 year old international students
Student ID card
Once you have applied to study, been accepted and paid your fees, you need to upload a photo so your Massey University Student ID card can be ordered.
You will need a Student ID card to have access to the Library and other services.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Friday 12 April 2019