BackHow to use Stream
- Guide to Stream
- Does my course use Stream?
- How to access Stream
- How to use Stream
- Frequently asked questions
- Requesting print resources
Using forums in Stream
How do I access forums?
Forums are identified by the icon
To access a forum click on the name of the forum. This will display a list of discussion topics and related information.
How do I create a new post?
1. To start a new discussion topic (also called a “thread”) click on the forum.
2. Click the Add a new discussion topic (see Fig 1) and fill in the required items (which are marked with a red *).
3. Click Post to forum to send the message.
Fig 1 Add a new discussion topic button.
How do I reply to an existing post?
1. In the forum click on the posting that you want to reply to.
2. Click the Reply link in the bottom-right of the posting (see Fig 2).
Fig 2 Example Forum post with Reply link.
Please email feedback about this page to email@example.com.
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Thursday 12 March 2020