COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Orange. More information.
Students, here are some of the services we offer to help you with your courses and assignments.
- Subject Guides
- How Do I Find Information?
- "Show Me How" Demonstrations
- Exam Papers: learn how to get hold of past exam papers
- Referencing Software and Tools
- Library Classes (face to face and online)
- The National Centre for Teaching and Learning (NCTL) also offers a number of support services to help you. These focus on academic writing and study skills
- Understanding Academic Integrity for Students - a free, short course you can self-enrol in to help you present your understanding in assessments
Using the Library
All students are welcome to use the Library and its services from on-campus and remotely. Here's a selection of what we can offer you.
On-Campus Services for New Zealand-based Students
Remote Services for New Zealand-based Students
You can use our campus libraries for in-person:
Access to these remote services:
Book a Room
Page authorised by University Librarian
Last updated on Monday 09 August 2021