COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Orange. More information.
Library Services at Red
Auckland, Manawatū, and Wellington Libraries are at Red
If you are visiting any campus library you must:
- Scan or sign in on entry to the building
- Show your ‘My Vaccine Pass’ if requested
- Maintain a 1.5-metre distance from staff and other Library users (no group study, sorry)
Face coverings must be worn when moving around the campus and in public spaces.
- We'll help to keep you safe with:
- Spaced furniture and limited study spaces
- Regular cleaning
- Access to hand sanitiser and cleaning supplies
- You can return books in person to any open library or by Freepost.
- All of our off-campus services are available:
- Access to ebooks and articles
- Book delivery
- Phone and email queries
- Appointments and consultations
Page authorised by University Librarian
Last updated on Tuesday 01 March 2022